Climate of Bangkok, Thailand Average Weather
- Bangkok, thailand, 13°43'N, 100°33'E, 4 m (14 ft)
- Bangkok has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Bangkok is close to the tropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 27.8 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1498 mm (59 in).
- If Bangkok were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: