| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in April is very hot at 29.7 °C (85.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with infrequent rain. Only 65mm (2.6in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: