| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in August is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is wettish with occasional rain. Around 197mm (7.8in) of liquid descends during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: