| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in December is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of liquid descends during on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: