| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in February is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with vitually no rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of H2O falls during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: