| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in January is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: