| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in July is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp with occasional rain. Some 155mm (6.1in) of fluid is dropped during on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: