| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in June is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is very faintly moist with rain at times. Some 149mm (5.9in) of water is discharged across an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: