| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in March is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water tumbles across an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: