| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in May is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping with some rain. A sizable 220mm (8.7in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: