| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in November is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: