| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangkok in September is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is moist with rain once in a while. A substantial 344mm (13.5in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangkok September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bangkok, Thailand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangkok: